Sell Your Boss
Copy this note into an email to your manager to prove the value of your attendance at TechMentor℠ Las Vegas 2016.
You may also want to remind them that if you send 3 or more employees from your company, you can save $800 off per full conference registration.
I would like to attend TechMentor Las Vegas 2016, March 7 – 11, 2016 at Bally’s Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. The conference is produced by the publishers of MSDN Magazine, Redmond Magazine and Virtualization Review and supported by Microsoft.
The 5 days of deep dive sessions, workshops, and hands-on labs at TechMentor will:
- Improve my technical skills and make me a more valuable asset to the company.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from both Microsoft and industry experts.
- Make me more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my projects. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The conference itself is focused on providing real tools for IT challenges, including many deep dive sessions and workshops, providing in-depth practical training on:
- Advanced Group Policy
- Hybrid Cloud and Virtualization
- System Center
- Security and Ethical Hacking
- Windows PowerShell
- Windows Server
- And More!
If you have any questions about TechMentor please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the conference website at techmentorevents.com. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from a full conference and hotel package to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.