10. IT Training in the Heart of the Strip. Learn by day, and experience all that Las Vegas has to offer by night!
9. Pitch-Free Content. Sales and marketing pitches have no place in the world of TechMentor℠. We only allow unbiased, technical training from today's most renowned and experienced IT experts.
8. Just the Right Size. TechMentor Las Vegas is a boutique IT conference, on purpose! The smaller conference size allows you to not only have your voice heard, but you won't have to worry about walking a mile or more to the next session room only to find there are no seats available. The intimate setting also allows more one-on-one time with both speakers and fellow attendees.
7. Go "All-in" On Your IT Investment. Join your fellow IT colleagues in focused discussions, exercises and tutorials to combat inefficiencies in your organization. You will learn current trends and best practices to help save your company time and money.
6. Topics Hotter Than the Desert Sun. PowerShell. DevOps. Security. Hyper-V. Windows Server. Nano Server. The Real Cloud. Shall we go on? This year's agenda covers it all - and then some.
5. Drill Down and Dive Deep. Ever leave a conference session thinking, "One hour was only enough time to scratch the surface. I wish there were more time to really dig in." Well, we read your mind (and your conference evaluations). We offer plenty of 3 hour deep dives, allowing amply time to drill into the details of today's technology.
4. Learn from the Best. The speakers at TechMentor are some of the best in the business. Don't miss you chance to learn from experts such as PowerShell MVP Jeffery Hicks, Master Consultant Bruce Mackenzie-Low, Microsoft Senior Premier Field Engineers Michael O'Neill and Neil Peterson, and TechMentor Conference Co-Chairs Don Jones and Greg Shields.
3. Real Tools for Today's IT Challenges. This is the slogan for the event for a reason. What sets TechMentor apart, and makes it a viable alternative to huge, first-party conferences, is the immediately usable IT education, providing the tools you need today, while preparing you for tomorrow. Zero marketing-speak, a strong emphasis on doing more with the technology you already own, and solid coverage of what's just around the corner.
2. Before You Fold... In sessions, workshops, keynotes and networking events, you'll have access to the expertise of independent IT veterans and Microsoft insiders dedicated to helping you answer your most difficult questions. Walk away with real-world solutions to your everyday IT problems that you can implement immediately within your organization.
1. Nothing Trumps Live Learning! Attending a live conference remains the best way to stay current in the ever-changing IT industry. Technologies evolve, new products are released and there are constant upgrades to keep up with. You need a single event that will cover all your bases - you need TechMentor!