In this Hands-On-Lab we will cover the benefits and features of Microsoft Intune before we dive into how to manage your Windows Devices with Settings, Apps, Updates and Compliance.
Good to know before you come: Having an understanding of Windows 10/11 management is a benefit, but not a requirement. Some experience with PowerShell and MS Graph will make your day easier.
Topics of the day:
Topic 1: Intro to Microsoft Intune (Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
- What is Intune - the basics
Topic 2: MDM Policies and Security Baselines
- Understand the different ways of setting policies to manage Windows and understand what to use when.
Topic 3: Application Management
- How to prepare, deploy and manage applications from Intune
- M365 Apps for Business
- MS Edge
- Win32 Apps
Topic 4: Deployment and Windows Autopilot
- Understand the different onboarding methods and setup your environment for Autopilot deployment
Topic 5: Windows Update Management
- Configure Windows Update
- Report on patch compliance
Topic 6: Endpoint Analytics and Reporting
- Using Analytics data to help you understand your whole estate and be Proactive
You will learn:
- How to configure the basics of a new Intune tenant the right way
- The different ways of configuring settings and compliance policies to secure your endpoints
- How to deploy new machines quickly with Autopilot
Attendee Workstation Requirements:
You must provide your own computer (Windows or Mac) for this hands-on lab workshop. Your computer should have the possibility to run at least 2 Virtual Machines (not necessary at same time).
Additional workstation requirements will be sent to attendees prior to the start of the conference.