Need help in getting your manager's approval to attend TechMentor? We can help! Copy and paste our Form Letter below to share all of the benefits of attending. You do not want to miss out!
Hi <Manager Name>,
I would like to attend TechMentor @ Microsoft HQ, August 5-9, 2019 in Redmond, WA. The conference is produced by the publishers of MSDN, Redmond Magazine and Virtualization Review supported by Microsoft.
The 5 days of deep dive sessions, hands-on labs, and workshops at TechMentor will:
- Improve my technical skills and become a more valuable asset to the company.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from both Microsoft and industry experts.
- Make me more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my projects. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The conference itself is focused on providing real tools for IT challenges, including many deep dive sessions and workshops, providing in-depth practical training on:
- Advanced Group Policy
- Hybrid Cloud and Virtualization
- System Center
- Security and Ethical Hacking
- Windows Server
- And More!
If you have any questions about TechMentor, please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the conference website at techmentorevents.com. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from a full conference and hotel package to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.