Want to make your PowerShell really pop? Add formatting.
In this session, we'll show you some of the things you might not know you can do with a formatter. Things like:
- Making rich full color formatting
- Create full HTML formatting
- Inline YAML, JSON, or hashtables
- Outputting markdown
All of this is made possible by one of the oldest continually updated projects in PowerShell, EZOut. EZOut helps you build formatting and type files in PowerShell, and can simplify even incredibly complicated formatting.
If you want to make your PowerShell output pretty, drop by to see how to make it easy.
You will learn:
- Understand the PowerShelll formatting engine
- Write Colorized Formatting for PowerShell
- Using Formatting to Generate Reports and Websites