Need help in getting your manager's approval to attend TechMentor @ Microsoft HQ? We can help! Copy and paste our Form Letter below to share all of the benefits of attending. You do not want to miss out!
Don't forget that we offer Team Discounts too! For groups of 3 or more from the same company registering for the same conference package, we offer up to $300 in additional savings.
Hi <Manager Name>,
I would like to attend TechMentor @ Microsoft HQ (July 17-21, 2023), an IT Pro training conference produced by the publishers of Redmond Magazine and sponsored and supported by Microsoft.
At TechMentor @ Microsoft HQ, I will:
- Improve my technical skills and become a more valuable asset to the company.
- Learn from both industry experts and Microsoft product team members in an IT Pro-focused environment.
- Become more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my projects through shared best practices. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Build new relationships, creating new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The conference itself provides in-depth real-world training on:
- Client and Endpoint Management
- PowerShell and Devops
- Classic Infrastructure
- Soft Skills for IT Pros
- Azure (Public/Hybrid)
- “Microsoft 365 – Office Apps” for the IT Pro
If you have any questions about TechMentor @ Microsoft HQ, please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the conference website at techmentorevents.com/microsofthq. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from a full conference and hotel package to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.