Level: Intermediate Advanced
Principal Cloud Operations Advocate
In this pre-conference day long hands-on workshop, you'll learn all about how to secure your Azure subscriptions, from how to lock down Azure networks, administration, infrastructure and compute as well as how to detect what you've missed as well as respond to threats and incidents. The workshop will be taught by Microsoft Principal Cloud Operations Advocate Orin Thomas and content will be spread across the following modules:
- Module 1: Azure Ops Security
- Module 2: Azure Security Center and Monitoring
- Module 3: Securing Azure Administration and Identity
- Module 4: Securing Azure Networks
- Module 5: Securing Azure Infrastructure and Compute
- Module 6: Securing Azure PaaS
You must provide your own laptop computer (Windows or Mac) for this hands-on lab.
Your Windows or Mac laptop needs to support Chrome/Edge/Firefox browsers and needs to have an RDP client.