Level: Introductory Intermediate
Have you seen enough demos on how to deploy a single VM in five minutes and are then left wondering, "what now?" In this session, you'll discover what it really means to run Virtual Machines on AWS (concepts apply to any other cloud of course).
- How do I create a golden image?
- How do I deploy my VM?
- How do I update my VM?
- How do I troubleshoot any issues on my VMs?
- How do I spend more time doing interesting work?
Are these familiar questions? Most of these questions are rarely answered in your usual quick blog post or YouTube video. You'll hear and see the answers in this session packed with real life experiences.
You will learn:
- How to manage Virtual Machines on AWS
- Building real CI / CD pipelines for infrastructure deployment
- Integrating your cloud VMs into logging and patching solutions