CCSI, CCNA/CCNA Wireless/CCNP/CCSP/CCVP, MCSE, CEH/CHFI, FCC RF Licensed
GlobalNet Training & Consulting, Inc
Cisco announced the new Data Center track in November, 2012. This is sure to be the hottest, most desired certification in the market in the next few years, if not sooner. In this session, Todd Lammle, Cisco Certification expert, consultant, and bestselling author, will go step-by-step through the new Data Center certification track, focusing on and discussing the study path you must take in order to achieve the CCNA Data Center certification. Todd will give out copies of his new CCNA Data Center book for the first 25 pre-registered students, as well as many other tools and software that you can use right now with your studies. Both Nexus OS and UCS Data Center hands-on labs will be available for all pre-registered students with laptops.
You will learn:
HANDS-ON LAB REQUIREMENTS: A Windows 7 or Windows 8 laptop (or VM) with WiFi access. Download the NX-OS simulator from www.lammlesim.com prior to attending the class.
- Understanding the new Cisco Data Center track
- Understand the knowledge and path you must take in order to achieve certification
- Receive valuable tools and study materials for the CCNA Data Center
- Nexus and UCS examples and hands-on labs for those with laptops
- Leave with a confident study path for the CCNA Data Center