Level: Introductory Intermediate
Some of Microsoft's best products are often some of the least well known. Such is the case with Windows InTune and Windows Thin PC. Both products offer unique benefits. Windows InTune offers the opportunity for small or resource limited organizations to take advantage of many of the features found in the System Center suite without the expense or learning curve. Likewise, Windows Thin PC offers a solution to the problem of the PC refresh cycle. WinTPC can double the refresh cycle that most organizations currently deal with. Attend this session to learn what these products are and how you can deploy them today for max benefit to your organization.
You will learn:
- What Windows InTune and Windows Thin PC Offer
- Where Windows InTune and Windows Thin PC fit in an organization and where they do not
- The requirements of Windows InTune and Windows Thin PC from a real world perspective (not just the printed documentation)
- When to use Windows InTune and when to go all in for System Center
- When to use Windows Thin PC and when to stick with fat clients