Microsoft exam 70-411 is not only one of the first new exams focused on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, it is in many ways a new type of exam altogether. The breadth of knowledge required to pass these new MCSA/MCSE exams is tremendous, making it extraordinarily difficult to properly prepare yourself. Even with years of Windows administrative experience under your belt, you'll find these exams challenging! Let Bruce Rougeau's unique combination of field and instructional experience help you prepare for topics like server management (trust us, it's all-new – DCPromo doesn't even exist anymore), file and print services (know why Win2012 may obviate your SAN?), network access, Active Directory, and more. This is an intense, all-day session that will build on your existing knowledge of Windows Server; not recommended for beginners.
You will learn:
- How to Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
- How to Configure File and Print Services
- How to Configure Network Services and Access
- How to Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
- How to Configure and Manage Active Directory
- How to Configure and Manage Group Policy