Level: Introductory Intermediate
HP Technology Services
In this session I will explain the benefits of a native multi-boot configuration for Windows 7, 2008R2 and Windows 8, including a detailed how-to procedure. This session will cover:
- What is Native Boot VHD and how will it benefit me?
- How to Build a VHD for Windows 7, 2008R2 and 8
- Basics on creating a WIM image
- How to use BCDEdit to configure the VHD image to boot.
You will learn:
- How to build a VHD of Windows 7, 2008R2 and Windows 8
- How to use BCDEdit to configure the VHD image to boot
- How Native boot VHD can be a life saver in testing new windows version, applications, and in development and training.