Ethical Hacking is the best way to find vulnerabilities the way real hackers do: by using their tools and processes. Once hackers build a nefarious network map they begin attacking those networks. You'll see real-time wired and wireless network penetration attacks using current hacker tools. Special attention is paid to wireless because it provides a more favorable cost:benefit to hackers. You'll see tools that silently snoop and extract data from your servers as well as tools like the Low Orbit Ion Cannon that have only one purpose: destroy your assets. Warning: this session is not for those with weak constitutions as many of the attacks are difficult or impossible against which to defend. This session will include demonstrations of live hacking, including wireless and Denial of Service (DOS) attacks. We'll also demonstrate a number of hardware and software hacking tools to show exactly how we do what we do.
At the end of this session an attendee will be able to:
- Select and attack the most vulnerable network
- Deploy and manage network snooping and enumeration tools
- Decimate servers and network assets with freely available hacker tools
- Determine which hacking tools to buy vs build vs acquire for free
- Understand eavesdropping and denial of service attacks on wireless networks